Saturday, September 11, 2010

After Midnight - Part 2

So...after that raid, and after I posted it on the realm forums, I got reponses back from all of her many guildies (the raid leader, guildies, and herself). Most of them insisted I was a sexist male prick for using the "vulgarity" bitch. I'm a chick. LOL I was accused of purposely pulling trash, even though I had to rez the dumbasses who were dying to the flames right before the Valks. It's too much of a coincidence to say in raid "stop messaging me, I'm healing" and then to get kicked out of the raid... I also prewarned the tank that was in there tanking at the time, and my guildies to get out before they all died. I was main tank healer, and obviously my guildie was raid healer. Way to kick out your healers DURING a pull. They claimed my purposely pulling trash caused the wipe, not kicking me out. If people are wiping to valks, they shouldn't be raiding. That's terrible.

I obviously didn't pull the valks. I was obviously willing to keep going, as I had healed all of Saurfang and rezzed their dumb asses who died to the frogger. It was obvious I was kicked from raid. Even the tank that was tanking would vouche for that, as would all my guildies in that run. My guildies were also kicked out of the raid during the trash pull.

The amount of slams in their responses was insane. I decided to make a final response and let it end. Who cares, happened weeks ago. I didn't appreciate her acting like she wasn't at fault, and I really didn't appreciate her retarded response. She pretty much said I was sexist, used vulgar words, hateful, and that she didn't need to explain everything she does. It was one question and not even fucking abusive. So...this was my final response.

"We weren't on vent. I didn't even know she was a chick. I assumed. I called him a guard dog AFTER over 15minutes of spam. I was attempting to heal, told him multiple times to leave me the %### alone. I don't blame their guild, I blame Caleka and Xristoph. Kennar attacked after I asked in raid, but dropped it.

I'm not 10 yr old, and yes I do have a guild here. A REAL guild. As per not posting on my main. I don't feel the need to soil my OWN guild's name. There's no point to needless drama. I don't blame their guild, I blame the actions of two (maybe 3?) individuals. I understand why Xristoph messaged me, but when I told him to stop messaging me that should have been that. Not this spam for 15min deal. Not the kicking. None of that. If he called any of MY guildies a @*%@@ after acting like that, I'd laugh my ass off. We all take responsibility for our actions here, we own up to our *!##.

The point was: If my guildies did that, I'd be all over them. You don't purposely wipe a raid like that just because someone says to stop messaging them. Two nasty things were said. "Guard dog" and "Psycho ##!##". How DARE I have an opinion after I'm attacked in the middle of the raid. I don't think what I said was a good enough reason to do something like that.

Caleka, if you had said in raid that it was your bad instead of the spam in raid...like I said, I would have said "oh ok". No biggie. I was honestly curious, your reaction was an overreaction. I don't think you were required to explain it, but I asked a simple question and got a lot hate in response. If you don't like people asking questions - then don't pug. If you don't like opinions, then please stop going out into society.

I also don't think "why did you roll on that?" is not polite. It's a question. It's not a "WHY ARE YOU %###ING ROLLING ON THAT YOU %###ING WORTHLESS PERSON". Complete difference. I didn't type in caps, I didn't attack you. I was curious.

Am I making a big deal out of this? Not really. So far the only people that have responded have been from YOUR guild. Huh. I could get all my guildies that were there to respond too, but that'd be pointless. I think people should be aware of the way you reacted to a simple situation that ALL of us have had to deal with before.

I also didn't call you a ##!## until after you freaked out in raid, because I asked (I made sure to not attack until even my own guildies were saying WTF). Read your own response and please try to realize how hypocritical you sound. You say that the question was rude, that you don't like people questioning EVERY move you make (1 question), and then say I called you a ##!## right off the bat. Your chill out was BEFORE I called you a ##!##. That's why I called you a ##!##. Don't act like one if you don't want to be called one. You don't like being called a ##!## and consider it a "vulgarity". Would c*nt be better? I could have said that or any thing else I wanted to. It's freedom of speech and a casual observation.

As per vulgarity. I'm a chick, you dumb#@@#. If you act like a ##!##, I have EVERY right to point it out. If you don't like someone asking a question, then don't spam them with tells and don't act like a psycho. If you don't like seeing the word ##!##, turn on your filter.

And yes. I CAN call "ladies" a ##!##, if they act like one. Don't act like I'm some sexist dude. I'm a chick. I WILL point it out IF you act like a crazy person. If you don't like the question, don't fly off the handle. If you don't like being called a ##!##, have some respect and don't act like one.

According to your response, I'm a lady too. Then I shouldn't be cursed at nonstop in tells for over 15minutes (I'm pretty sure there were quite a few "vulgarities" in there too). I was busy. I also shouldn't have to put up with you pmsing all over the raid. That's my right. So, you can take your sexist bull#@@# and shove up your ass. Just because you are a chick, doesn't mean that you can attack someone and expect nothing back. Have some imaginary balls and at least attempt to take some responsibility for your actions. You were a hateful #%@%%. Apparently you live in some sheltered world where #!*%% is a super insult, and no one ever uses it! Also, you don't own up to your actions. You act like you're above the law and I won't call you out for acting crazy. Well, I did. If you don't like it, don't act that way in public.

Now, I am not going to respond to this again. You obviously have some sort of mental deficiency. I'm going to be avoiding you AND your guild. I prewarned my guildies never to do anything like that (they all laughed about the whole thing), and not to pug with your guild. You and Kristoph should be ashamed of the way you handled the situation over a QUESTION.

Edit: I made the thread named After Midnight because their guild run. I curse like a sailor. I didn't pull those valks, tank did ask him."

The raid leader's mature response was basically QQ (which those 3 all said to me before kicking me out of the raid, lol). Something about auto-looting items. (?) I didn't even need anything out of ICC normal. LOL Whatever. I can't even use the drop as a paladin (the Midnight Sun that I questioned). I wasn't QQing over someone else getting the loot, and I obviously wasn't QQing at all. I told him to stop messaging me, not "wahhh he's bothering me". Nah, none of that shit. More like, if you don't stop messaging me I will fucking leave. Apparently, he didn't like that response. :)

No comments: