Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tellyn

I've been leading our guild since WoW came out. My husband is GM, but I pretty much run everything. I'm the one with the loot list, the complaints, watching people's dps/skill, you name it - I do it.

We have a guildie (chick) in our guild who literally cannot do anything right. She's pregnant and her boyfriend (or was it fiance?) is one of our main tanks (he's slow at everything). Now, this other officer chick and I make fun of her all the fucking time. She's an attention whore and in love with twilight. Why the fuck shouldn't we? Add on, she's pregnant and won't STFU about it. Seriously, she got pissed at my hubby for not looking at her ultrasound. LOLOL I'm not kidding! LOL

So, today we finally killed LK 25 (took us so long because of peopel like her). On this fight, the locks basically don't even need to move and pretty much should be OP on it. Wrong. Tellyn is the worst lock I've ever seen. She did 10k after we got rezzed by the boss, so we KNOW she can do the dps (I did 14k). Before that she was doing 7.5k dps. I died at 12k, she was the only other dps on my valk and let me die. The other dps was also grabbed.

Mind you. I've done a lot of research on her over the past few months. It's my job. Her actual dps should always rival mine (fire mage). We have the same exact gearscore (I'm above by 13 points - 1 277 piece over her 1 264 piece). We have the same exact trinkets. I move more, call out shit, and basically know what the fuck I'm doing.

Her average dps, after checking it, should be 11-13k. Mine should be 12k - which is 100% accurate. I'm not fluffing it up either. On H Blood Queen I do an easy 22-25k, and she does maybe 9k. With bite. She's not coming anywhere close to that. She's been doing MAYBE 8k tops. This isn't the first time I've noticed. I've been noticing it for months, and have tried to address it but her dps is a fucking ping pong. One day it's decent, the next day she sucks ass.

So, I had the hubby and myself pull her and her boyfriend (?) aside to talk to them about it. We tried to be nice, we explained in detail wtf was going on. She came up with the normal excuses. "I was on the phone tonight" "I'm having rl issues" "I'm pregnant". You list it, she's tried it before.

Shit, new people are blowing her outta the water in a hurry. She is seriously like a constant 12th on dps out of 15 dps (sometimes 14). It's not cause of gear. It's not cause she can't play. It's cause she is fucking lazy.

So, I'm chatting on vent after raid to the guildies. Telling them if their Gear Score is equal to mine, they should be pulling over 8k. I list Tellyn as a reference, and get on her about it again. (This was after attempting to do it in private, and she had the nerve to post in guild chat that she does an even 15k dps - my ass.) So, I addressed it as nastily as possible. I figure, if being nice doesn't work maybe being a prick will.

She gquits. LOL I call her an attention whore, who can't even do the dps of a new 80. Which is true. I was doing 8k dps as a new 80, with shit gear as frostfire. Naturally, they are in denial about her dps and her boyfriend (?) claims that I'm just picking on her (WAHHH) and that we WERE like family to her (WAHH AGAIN), but now she is butthurt or something.

LOLOL I told her she shouldn't come back until she can put on her big girl panties and address her dps issues. That it had nothing to do with the fact that she is an attention whore (yes, I said that out of spite), or that I dislike her. It was because after months of throwing loot at her, I'd had enough. I probably won't ginvite her back.

PS. Nothing is ever her fault. She's getting kicked out of her apartment because she can't pay the rent, yet claims the roommate is a bitch. She wants to claim (because she is pregnant and her boyfriend isn't working) that she is single with medicaid and the government to get free housing benefits (etc). She's in love with twilight, and thinks the books are a work of art. LOL Her mother was payin for her cellphone but stopped because the mom didn't want to pay for it when her boyfriend won't even get a job (forced parenting to grow the fuck up) - yet her mother is a bitch cause of it. Btw: My hubby didn't care to see my sonograms, so why the fuck would he want to see yours??

The list goes on. This is the type of person she is. I don't like this type of person.

Update: 8/13/2013

Tellyn has since remained in contact with all of us from the original guild (yes, we still exist).  I once jokingly suggested she name her kid Jayden.  My cat's name is Jayden.  Know what she named her kid?  Jaden.  LOL  Different spelling but the same.

She has since had another kid.  She left the original fiance, and took the kid illegally with her.  He no longer sees his own child, but they are both deadbeats...so I don't care.  What gets me is that she disappeared in the middle of the night with his child, without telling him.  It's been 2 years since he's seen his daughter.

She has another child with her now current fiance, and she is still an attention whore like no other.  Everyday on facebook, she is linking pictures of how cute her kids are.  I get it that you think your kids are adorable, but there is a limit to posting pictures.  Just because your kid is eating bananas (AGAIN), doesn't mean I want to see it EVERYDAY.  I eventually had to turn off her status updates, it was that fucking annoying.

She also likes to have "private conversations" with my husband about her life.  Attention whore, find a different man to talk to.  He doesn't even like you.  He removed her off his facebook, and she freaked out like she was his ex-wife or something.  He has no ties to you.  He's not required to look at your shit, nor talk to you.  Get a life!

No comments: