Sunday, September 12, 2010

Real Housewives of NJ - Reunion

Watched the entire thing with my husband. He has not watched the two seasons, and even he still thinks Danielle is fucking fake and psycho. Even the hugs at the end, he was sitting there like "Yeah, I completely believe that shit is real." I don't think Caroline was upset that Jaceline went "against her". Obviously, she just wanted it to all end. However, Caroline could even tell it was fake as shit. I don't like fake people.

Does anyone else notice when Danielle doesn't want to answer something, she runs away? She ran away like 5 times during that, and complained to the make-up artist. I mean, come on. Even during the show, she was bitching at her armed guard or anyone that would listen. I doubt people care about her life that much.

I did like the comments she was making about being a born-again virgin, yet she is out there making sex tapes. LOL Yeah, a virgin. I believe that. LMFAO

As per the hair exstension thing, I watched Andy try to pull that out and it looked really difficult. He was having a reall hard time doing it. Plus, if you looked at Andy's face, he doesn't like Danielle at all.

Throughout the entire thing, Danielle didn't own up to shit. She constantly lied again, and even when it was pointed out that she was lying - she kept on lying. Editting does NOT cover up that much. I'm sorry, I hate people that blame editting. She's so full of shit. You can only edit so much, she obviously was a drama-whore and stirred up shit nonstop. Editting doesn't hide who you are or what you do.

In the end, she's still a fucking psycho.

No comments: