Thursday, September 9, 2010

Real Housewives of NJ

I've been watching RHWONJ since it came out. I've never been a fan of Daniel. I'm from Jersey and honestly, I HATE people like her. She manipulates situations just so she can come across as the victim. Exactly as the other women on the show are saying. (If I call her Daniel instead of Danielle, my bad, she looks like a man)

So far, from this season and last season, Danielle has not changed her act at all. I agree with the other housewives. She's the same old Daniel. Every episode she creates drama out of nowhere, and she lies CONSTANTLY! The lying is driving me nuts. I'm honest as fuck, so naturally when I see someone getting away with such hurtful and mean-spirited lies - I get pissed off for the REAL victims!

As per the Kims, I think they are just feeding into the drama just to be on TV. I think both of them know what Daniel is like, and are just trying to get a spot on the show or something more.

I know that Teresa is really obsessed with looks etc. However, who cares if it's fake? Do you look down on people that shop at a thrift store too? If it looks nice and you can get it for cheaper, that's always better.

I have the same exact accent as Teresa. That doesn't mean that I need an English class. I graduated top of my college class and my high school class. As I got older and moved out of NJ, the accent started to disappear. That's like telling someone from the south, who has a strong accent, that they need to learn to talk. What about all the people that don't even speak English and speak Spanish instead? Why don't you tell them to learn the language. Having an accent is no big deal. Everyone has one.

Do I think Teresa has an anger problem and a spending problem? Hell yeah. I think her kids are spoiled, but I don't really blame Teresa for wanting her kids to have a better life then she had. I think she might of gone overboard, but it's HER life. Not mine. I can't judge her parenting skills and then look at Danielle who has absolutely NO parenting skills. It goes both ways.

Teresa spoils her kids too much, and Danielle treats her kids like an accessory. Which is better? I'd rather like to think the spoiling is better. At least, when Teresa's kids get older they can learn what real life is all about and change. However, Danielle's kids will NEVER get over how their mother acts and treats them. Even the smallest reward, is never a reward for them. Ex: The party to celebrate her daughter's modelling career, wasn't even about her daughter. It was about Danielle wanting to brag. She didn't even have a party to celebrate for her daughter WITH her daughter. That's terrible parenting!

Caroline, I have a lot of respect for. She is down to earth and honest. She doesn't manipulate things behind the scenes like everyone says. She tries to stay the fuck away from Danielle. I don't blame her. She doesn't like Danielle and shouldn't be forced to put up with her. She has a love for her family that I respect immensely.

I like Dina. She doesn't want anything to do with Danielle, and it's HER right to say that to Danielle. Even when she was trying to calmly inform Danielle that she didn't want anything more to do with her (after giving her multiple tries), Danielle had the nerve to say that Dina didn't have the RIGHT to block her out. Um...yeah she does, you fucking moron. This just goes to show how mature and real Dina is compared to the screwed up Danielle. It sucks that we won't get to see more of Dina, but I think it's for the best.

Jaceline is a push over. She doesn't have control over her daughter at all. She hates Danielle, yet keeps getting sucked into it all. I think Jaceline is a nice person, but I also think she doesn't mind "being in the middle". She needs to get Ashley on track, cause that kid is fucking out of control.

No comments: