Thursday, October 29, 2009

Comments on the site

Any comments on this blog that are negative towards myself, my kids, or my family will be removed immediately. I have seen several hateful comments towards myself being lazy (sure sure), being fat (not even close, try again retards), or having too much time on my hands.

You all do realize that I don't post everyday, correct? Obviously most of these posts are written WAY after my kids go to sleep and sometimes take more then one night to even write up a story.

Here are some of those questions or comments.

1) Do you abuse your kids?

A: Absolutely not! Anyone that says that obviously has no idea what kind of mother or person I am.

2) Why do you have so many issues with other people?

A: I have issues with certain types of people. I have issues with the fat woman who won't get out of her car to help her ELDERLY father get into it. I have issues with fat people in general being fat then complaining about how fat they are, yet doing nothing to help themselves NOT be fat.

I have issues with people that abuse their kids, or let their kids abuse other kids. I have issues with murderers, drunk drivers, child abusers, child molestors, and just about anyone else that hurts other people.

3) You seem like a terrible person, what is wrong with you?

A: There is obviously nothing WRONG with me. There is a problem with our society, and it needs to be fixed. Most likely our society won't be fixed anytime soon, so if you continue to read MY blog you will see MANY complaints ABOUT our society.


If anyone has a problem with this blog, you are more then welcome to CLOSE IT OUT! Obviously my FIRST post said as much. So if you don't like what you read, stop reading. This isn't for YOU, this is for ME. Fucking retards.

No comments: