Friday, May 14, 2010

Terrible Parents

As I've said before, we moved into our new house. A few of our neighbors are decent and ex-military, but some of them are a fucking waste of air. I really, really hate IGNORANT parents. Fuck, let's just call them breeders. There should be a test or license you have to get in order to procreate because half of my block would fail even a stupidity test.

First day we moved in there was a kid outside her house crying hysterically and no one was helping her. Being the person I am, I couldn't leave her like that. So, I walked over and asked her what was wrong...here's where it gets fucked up.

Apparently the little girl had just gotten off the bus from school and no one was home. When I asked her where her mother or father was, she said her mother was at "so-and-so's" house (I forget the name, I was too shocked to even say anything). I asked her if she knew how to get there or what her mom's phone number was. Apparently not.

She spent about 2 hours with me helping me weed the garden and fooling around on our playset outside. Then I said enough was enough (in my head) and started ringing doorbells. I rang about 6 (some were home but didn't answer - nice neighbors! - still haven't met the ones to the left of us), before someone finally opened the door. It was the little girl's across the street neighbor. He seemed like a nice guy and offered to watch her until her mother gets back. Even called her, but she still didn't show uup for at least 5 hours. (Can only imagine what would of happened if he was a pedophile.)

Yeah, so some bitch decided to have a kid and completely ditch it. I'm sorry, my kids are starting school this September. I would NEVER forget my kid like that (fuck I'm just worried that they might put another kid in a chokehold...after all the news stories about bullying etc). That's fucking disgusting. She didn't even come home until about 6pm, over 5 hours after the little girl got home. I watched to see when she would come and get her kid (was outside and bored while weeding anyways). What a fucking waste of space.

Listen. If you are going to have kids, then take care of them right. Otherwise you should be fucking shot or at least fixed like the cunt you are. You're a fucking waste of space and should be fucking killed if you do anything terrible to a kid, even neglecting them. I should have called 911 just so she gets in fucking trouble for it. You do NOT treat a CHILD like they are worthless and FORGET about them!

Oh and guess what. I went for a walk with my husband and kids, apparently neglectful bitch is a gossip-whore. She was standing on the sidewalk gossiping with the man that watched her daughter about...guess what...US. Yes. Us. They wouldn't even move off the sidewalk so we could push our stroller, had to go through mud. Talk about some fucking waste of space. They thought we couldn't hear them, but we did. Oh, I have ears like a fucking hawk. I DARE you to say shit like that to my face.

What was she saying you ask? Oh apparently they know we are military and think my husband is a baby killer. LOL This is coming from the bitch that decided to get drunk and dump her kid outside in the cold (it was starting to snow, seems to be snowing a lot). What a fucking psycho.

I can't wait to fucking have a real encounter with her ass. I will tell her straight up that what she did was fucking disgusting and she is a terrible parent. Way to judge people when you don't even know them, and they helped save your ass from criminal charges. Good going, bitch.

You're fucking welcome. Btw, I'm LDS too. You're not living up to your fucking religion or standards of a decent human being. No wonder everyone thinks we are all fucked up.

No comments: