Thursday, September 4, 2014

Raymond Frolander - Beaten When Caught Mid-Molestation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLgZ65CrUQ

I'm all for the dad!  Go dad!  My husband and I have a rule about this very situation.  If we ever caught someone harming one of our children like this, my husband would either kill or beat the ever living shit out of the person.  We both understand he would go to jail for this action, and we both understand that vigilante justice is not always warranted...however, that is the stance we have taken in our house.  If you harm one of mine, you will be harmed right back.  We won't leave it up to chance that MAYBE the fellow prisoners MIGHT find out that you are a pedophile.  We'll make sure you get some justice on our own.  (This is mainly due to the fact that said pedophile would get VERY little time in our country.  I've seen it happen numerous times, they get maybe 1/4th a year for every year they molested/raped your child.  It's not right and it's not legal justice.)  This is all obviously if we had 100% proof of said rape/molestation.  I wouldn't want to almost kill someone for no reason.

The little pedophile admitted it and was caught IN THE ACT by the father.  Apparently he had been abusing the teen (now 11?) for close to 3 years, since he was 8.  The pedophile obviously took a massive beating.  Good.  He was also the son's babysitter.  Oh man....a position of trust and authority.  I'd probably lose my shit too if I caught someone doing this to my child.  At least the dad left him alive.  Good, he can use extenuating emotional circumstances as his defense.  But, the dad luckily won't be charged.  Phew.

The dad showed a lot of restaint, and his 911 call is HILARIOUS!  (Do you have any weapons in the house?  Just my fist and boot!  BWAHAHAHA!)

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/florida-dad-pummeled-son-alleged-molester-child-real-hero-article-1.1875636

The dad did wind up grabbing a knife to stab a bastard, but his son intervened.  The dad claims his son is the true hero for saving his attacker's life.  The dad was also abused as a boy, so he said he knows how to handle any future conversations or healing.  Good on the dad.  I hope this boy receives and help he requires.

There is a donation website set up for the dad, but I couldn't find it.  I would donate myself, but I can't seem to find it!  I think this family could willingly and easily use the money to help his son or even his family's life.  This is a horrible situation to be in and terrible to live through.

No comments: