Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fake Neighbors

Get this. Power goes out, and it's been a little iffy for the last few days. I assumed it was just us. I was wrong. Today it went out again, and as a normal person - I call the electricity company. They tell me they will take a look at it and let me know. Also for safety check my wiring as well to make sure we didn't cause it.

I warn the good neighbor that they are coming out. He's thankful and really nice about it since his shit is out too. Awesome. What a nice guy. He runs to tell his brother, who lives across the street.

Electric company comes out, parks in front of my house. Tells me a fuse went out at the end of the block, but jic they are gonna check my shit too. Awesome! No issues later on! Who knows what is going on with this house. Everytime we fix something, something else breaks. Less worry for later on.

Well...the damn roaches come out, and basically set up camp right across from my house talking shit. I can see them pointing at the trucks, and hear them talking. "Look at the trucks." "They had to of caused it because they are parked there." "Well, what a bunch of jerks. They made the entire neighborhood go out!" There was about 12 parents and 5 kids sitting across from me. I can hear them perfectly fine.

Apparently one of them gets the balls to actually ask the electric guy (who is right next to me), if WE are the ones that caused the outage! WHAT ASSHOLES! So my response was this: "No, we're just the only sane people in this area who got our thumbs out of our asses and actually called them. Maybe if you actually got off your ass and stopped talking shit about people, you'd be able to find out what was really going on too! Now get the fuck off my property and go back to your kids...oh wait, you're actually WATCHING your kids today. No wonder. The power is out so you actually decided to be a parent!"

Fat bitch in a bright pink t-shirt walks away in a huff. Not a one of these assholes has introduced themselves to us. They talk mad shit right across from my house! What balls! I fucking hate these people.

No comments: