Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pullyallup, WA Police Department on 20/20

http://www.hulu.com/watch/556780#i0,p0,d1

I was arrested in Pullyallup, WA for a bogus charge that was later dropped two days after my arrest..  While being arrested, they called social services to "inspect" my then 1 yr old daughter.  They used my ONE small laundry pile as an excuse to enter my home and check her welfare (didn't you know that a single laundry pile means there is feces all over the apartment?).  It was a fucking pile of laundry with cloth diapers, give me a break.  No, they did not have a warrant nor probable cause to enter my apartment.  I never gave them permission, but they went in anyways.

When they were putting on the handcuffs on me, two male officers body slammed me into my front door and put me into a cop car.  My daughter was left alone in my apartment, while I was being arrested.  My mother had to drive two hours to make sure she was okay.  During those two hours, my 1 yr old daughter was alone in the apartment.  (By the way, even social services told the police it was bogus and they didn't need to be there...hence they left immediately.)

Those "holding cells" are used for even over night "guests".  I refused to change my clothes and did not use the bathroom AT ALL.  We were warned about the cameras, and I didn't want to have my personals on display.  Even current cellmates, and there were 4 in the same holding cell with me, warned me about the cameras and how to "hide" my personals.

Yes, they DO monitor those cameras.  When my husband called from Iraq to figure out why I was being held and what he could do...they taunted me over their intercom system.  When they told me I couldn't speak to him, and started to cry...they made fun of me.  When they fed us the next day at lunch, we were informed to eat the ENTIRE meal (it was a pretty big meal, and when I'm stressed I don't eat), or there "would be consequences".  We only had a set time limit to eat too.  When I was taking too long to eat, they kept making even more comments over the intercom. I did eventually force myself to eat it all.  They DO watch those cameras, and those cops on this video are fucking full of shit.

In the end, I was let free the next day on a $200 bail.  My case was dismissed two days after that.  Still no idea what they were arresting me for.  Even my attorney was baffled.  The official charges were assault, but who did I assault?  The listed person I supposedly assault never even showed up for court, and I have no idea who the hell the guy even was/is.

To this day, I'm pretty sure they had the wrong apartment and just didn't want to admit their mistake.  (After my arrest, cop cars would sit outside my apartment and stare in my windows.  I'm pretty sure that is police harassment.  I moved out of that hellhole within the month because of their treatment.)

Pullyallup is one of the WORST places to get arrested.  When they finally deem to show their face to someplace, someone/anyone NEEDS to be arrested.  So happy I got out of that apartment.

No comments: