Monday, March 17, 2014

Horrible Utard Drivers (Part 2)

http://youtu.be/8dlDJip0Qd4

This happened Feb 28th, 2014.  I decided to finally upload it to youtube.  It took me a while, as I only had that camera for a total of 2 hours before it stopped working on me.  I spent $30.00 on it, and an additional $17.00 to return it.  I've still not been refunded for the camera.  I did get a new one.  This one is better, but the rear camera does not work on it at all (it should), doesn't hold a charge (it should), and the remote with it doesn't work either (it should).  Hopefully, it will do the job though.

Later on, I'll order another camera with an additional rear camera (to replace the broken one) so that I can record my speedometer and my rear view.  It should make things a little easier and safer for me.

No comments: