Saturday, November 20, 2010

TSA - 3 yr old crying

I got a link from someone write after I wrote that TSA - Don't Touch My Junk. http://kstp.com/article/stories/s1847677.shtml

Poor girl. When my eldest was 1 yrs old, they made her a random target of the screening. When they asked me to strip her (even her diaper), I asked for a side room just so no one could see her privates. Good thing I did. She caused a HUGE fit. I can't say that I blame her, she had no idea what was going on.

I think TSA is doing awesome for adults and John Tyner is a spoiled brat. However, the airline rules for children are all fucked up. One state it's only non-filled bottles, another you can have filled bottles. The screening process is bad for little ones, and we need to come up with a better way to do it. It's about time they are looking into it, if at all!

Don't get me wrong, I think children should still be screened.  I've heard of mothers hiding weapons in their kids' diapers.  I mean, really, WHO DOES THAT?!  But, we need to come up with a better way to be screening people, especially children.  I have never been on an airplane where my children AND I were screened (I'm white).  My husband is NEVER screened, just the kids and I.  Must be because he is military.

No comments: