Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Big Love: Season 1, Episode 2

I'm on Episode 2. It seems like every episode starts with him banging a chick. This time it was Margie, and yeah she had it coming to her when the bitch Nikki screwed him on her bed. Serves you right. You were loud as fuck, and honestly, how does it fucking feel being shoved in your face? LOL I think that would sound about right, if I actually gave a shit.

I've honestly never seen any mother ignore their kids while they cry. I've seen some in stores, and I stop and think of how they shouldn't even have kids. When she admitted to taking a nap while her kids were screaming like that, I was like woah. If this was a real person, please take those kids away!

I am now convinced that the prophet is poisoning him. I didn't think it was the mother because she seemed really aloof and blunt (at the same time) about it. She just seemed to obvious of a choice to blame.

That poor baby, he has to "manage his wives" and deal with "responsibility". Maybe he shouldda thought of that when he was poking another chick while his wife was getting over having cancer. You don't even manage your wives, they manage YOU majority of the time. In fact, most of the drama so far is based on what HE does.

See, I knew it! Most polygamist families wind up all having sex TOGETHER. That's why I was partially confused by this! Now, the other two women are playing footsies. I'm honestly not even shocked, because I KNEW that's what they do.

Is it sad when someone is tired of the sex scenes? There have been 3 already and I'm not even 40minutes in. I mean, 1 was enough...3 per chick or whatever would make sense. But, I'm even farther into it now and what the fuck. Stop having sex! Honestly, these people wouldn't keep having awkward moments if they just didn't go upstairs into a house that technically isn't theirs! Serves Nikki right though, at least it wasn't in Nikki's house and 10minutes over the time is really not that bad. Semantics. I like how Nikki called Barb a hypocrite, that's not the reason Barb had an issue with it...it was because her kids could hear it. Nikki purposely BROUGHT her kids upstairs to hear it. Sure, she didn't know they were doing it...but it's not like they were completely outside hearing it. Completely different, and honestly Nikki deserves any shit that comes her way. She's a bitch.

Apparently, this show has no idea that almost all teenagers - that attend any type of public school (which these characters do) - actually learn a lot about sex and what transgendered is! It's mainly common sense, and for her to play "stupid" about it is very laughable. When I went to high school, even though I was LDS, everyone joked about that type of stuff ALL the damn time. Added on there are health classes that TEACH you this, or for that matter even in biology! How about Human Anatomy and Physiology was also a fun class.

For that matter, since when is it TOO MORMON to do anything good for the general public? That makes no sense, and is completely insulting to the LDS members who DO do a TON of public work. I am a military spouse, LDS, and I do a LOT of things for our community. Like not killing them everytime they piss me off. :) However, our church is ranked #1 for helping out the homeless, orphaned children, the poor, the disabled...the list goes on. That is what those tithes are for! Yes, a portion goes to new temples (they are beautiful though), but a good chunk of it goes right back into our community and NOT into our pockets - unlike the Catholic church.

I guess I am also trying to figure out why this adult male, with 3 wives to support, is still butthurt about something his dad did like 30 years ago. My parents were terrible to me too, but you don't see me dwelling on that shit. Fuck, I even visited my mom when she had that brain issue before. He's like 20 yrs older then me, and he can't just get the fuck over it. What part of: that was a long time ago, don't you get? You have your own life and your own family to look after - focus on that shit first! Both of them were really childish during that entire thing, especially the husband. (Apparently husband's name is Bill...I really wasn't paying attention. Lawlz)

So loving of the father to pretty much ditch him to his own fate. However, can't say that I blame him since Bill was a complete douche at the hospital and probably the entire car ride home. And since when do the FLDS members act like complete thugs? This seems a little overzealous story writing to me. I also find it ironic that he prays to God to help him out of a situation that HE created. This is all about money, that he doesn't want to pay. Poor baby. Don't pay it and call the cops on him for child molestation.

Wow...he wooed her with completely false religion. So, basically, if you didn't have a 3rd wife you wouldn't get the highest form of eternal salvation. That's definitely FLDS logic right there. I don't think God wanted you to have multiple wives in order to be some kind of elite angel. Sorry, will never believe that shit. The fact that she BOUGHT that crap, made me laugh instead of being "touched" by the moment.

Margie is right. She has two small children, and no way to get around in the outside world. He can't keep her trapped up in the house forever. She needs a car to provide for the home and her family. He is dense to think that the other wives can have a car, and she can't. She truly does, especially since the other wives probably can't lend her theirs all the time.

Honestly, I expected the dad to blame Bill for the "attempted murder" thing too. After what happened between them, I fully expected revenge to be had. That was his dad's version of revenge for the hospital shit. I can't say that I blame him.

No comments: