Friday, August 27, 2010

Big Love: Season 1, Episode 7

LDS missionaries are really NOT that forceful. In fact, everyone usually tries to shoot them before they even get to the door. It's very dangerous being a missionary, anywhere. Let alone, when they actually do get to the front door - they are fairly normal. They do their little mission statement, and then walk away if you're not interested. I can honestly say that the Jehova's Witnesses are even more creepier. You do know that they believe only like 4,000 people can go to heaven...yet they have like 1million members of their church. LOL

I find it insane that Roman is going to the extreme of threatening to bulldoze Bill's mother's gas station and home, and who knows what else. I know he doesn't like being "outed" and forced to comply, but Bill actually gave him a decent offer. Some money, and told him to leave his family the fuck alone. Otherwise, the Attorney General is going to get involved and we all know that won't go well for Roman.

I'm happy that Nikki is finally taking care of her bills now, but she is still hiding it from the family. She needs to acknowledge that she got out of control with her spending. I doubt she will be able to handle it herself, especially since she refuses to work. Even still, that's no reason to leave her kids running around. I honestly haven't ever seen Nikki even take care of them. Not once.

It seems like Pam the neighbor is just trying to forcefully convert Nikki and Margie. I'm not sure what the neighbors' issue is, but they haven't exactly been normal since they first showed up. You all heard my previous comments about them, so I won't bother repeating - but I'm sticking with, this isn't how normal LDS members act.

The way they depicted the LDS missionaries disgusts me. It shows me how little people actually KNOW about missionaries. Most of them are NOT pushy, and do NOT assume people are polygamists just because they can quote scripture. Usually they assume inactive, or a religious professor. Those are normal exceptions, and well within normal thinking range. We also do NOT force our religion on ANYONE. We don't try to "save" anyone, unlike the JWs. I could care less if you were a baptist...however, if you DO practice polygamy and marry a 12 yr old girl. I WILL call the cops. Otherwise, if everyone is of legal age, I don't care.

Roman apparently covered his bases when he had Joey sign that paper. What a dumbass. I would have read it first before I signed it. I read everything I sign. Like before you go into a doc's office, they make you sign a "you will not sue them" form. I never sign that, and I tell them willingly if they fuck up - I WILL sue them, so they better not fuck up.

I think that Ben REALLY got into a car accident by his friends driving recklessly. Not all LDS boys are like that. In fact, most of them are really mature and I was surprised that the writers depicted the seminary kids that way. In fact, my husband and his family all drive the speed limit and are super safe drivers. Plus, if they weren't I'd more then likely tell them to cut the shit out. I don't like unsafe drivers. I'm not sure what Ben is talking about on the phone, but I can assume that he means the LDS boys were playing with each other's penis'. Which I am 100% sure would NOT happen. Ew.

Epic with Sarah's friend. At least the friend won't tell anyone, and seems nice/normal. She didn't get too inquisitive, though she did know. I don't think they have anything to worry about with her.

I think the mexican guy is gay. I'm not sure why he would just hop in a car with some random stranger, and start sexually taking off his clothes. The whole vibe is pretty creepy. The sexual biting of the sandwhich is EW! Okay, I don't care if people are gay...but I don't want to see it. Just like I say ew when old man Bill is getting it on. Does this guy not realize he is going to get stabbed? The are you going to fuck or what, would have definitely been a NO!!! What the hell is wrong with Alby picking that guy up in the first place. Totally freaking out worked to get rid of him.

It's about time that Nikki got ratted out for lying about her bills. She is severely in debt, and causing Bill (and Barb by default) to be in debt. That's disgusting that she got away with it for so long. It's about time she had to pay the piper. Now Barb needs to get some balls and rat her out.

Roman's response must have been the eviction. Roman is about to get a shitstorm. I know it. Bill knows too many things about that community, and so does his family. If they could band together, I'm sure Roman would rue the day he evicted them all. He seems to really want to get arrested for all the shit he's been doing. I wouldn't blame anyone if they called the Attorney General now. Am I surprised that Alby broke in? Nope. Roman sent him off to do some dirty work, it didn't exactly matter what he attempted to do. I'm sure he got enough information to fuck with Bill, but I'm hoping Bill lays the smack down on this whole mess.

No comments: