Thursday, August 26, 2010

Big Love: Season 1, Episode 3

I cannot even imagine my relief when I realized this episode didn't start out with old man having sex again. I took a big gulp of air and said, I don't want to see that nasty shit again (and no his ass is not attractive, stop showing me it)...and omg...for once outta 3 episodes, this ONE episode doesn't have sex in the first minute of the show!!!

I thought it was funny the dad was sitting outside in a chair, perfectly comfy, with a shotgun, waiting on her. I'd do the same shit if I thought she tried to kill me too. Arsenic is a very nasty poison, and causes severe pain/hallucinations/puking before you get serious enough for death to creep up on you. I watch a lot of forensic shows. It's a nasty way to kill someone.

Why the fuck is Nikki spending even more money again? I don't know what her spoiled ass issue is, but she doesn't even buy FOOD....get a clue! Your priorities are screwed up! If that's for her kid's party, then even still...you're fucking retarded! My kids get a home baked cake (eldest is 5, same age), and lots of presents. Kids that age don't care! For that matter, it's not even about spending too much money by itself...it's she can't AFFORD IT!

I'm not sure why he got Margie a car. I know it was a good decision, however I think NOW she needs to get a job and help PAY for the car. She needed it for the kids sure, but you just don't giving out cars like that. My husband and I both pay for our cars. There's no way I'd force him to take on that financial responsibility for the both of us.

I know Nikki heard them talking about car bombs and the prophet. She has to know something is going on. I don't think she is that retarded not to know, for that matter she seems to be attention seeking with this party. This isn't really about the kid(s), but about HER.

Even with the meeting about security, she acted like nothing was wrong - like she didn't overhear jack shit. I don't like the relation to Elizabeth Smart, she was LDS not FLDS! That was also a very rare case that doesn't happen often. They seem to have overactive imaginations. I highly doubt a cougar is going to go into their backyards...in the middle of SLC.

I like how the minute outsiders who up, they act like they are just normal LDS. I mean, what the fuck. It also wasn't in 1890, but in 1835. That's when the Doctrine and Covenants was created, and considered as another form of our teachings. In 1850 (!!) was when we actually changed church law and banned it. In fact, even in the original church when it was created in the 1600s - polygamy was only allowed because we were ostracized from the church. Because we were doing a trek across the united states, women were being left homeless and shelterless...left to fend for themselves. So people took another wife in order to secure their safety and basic human rights. THAT is the REAL reason for polygamy.

Every church says they are the one true church. If you are a break off of another church, it's highly unlikely that you're actually the "true" church especially when a key function like Polygamy acceptance is changed. I'm sorry, the fact you marry 12 yr old girls means that your church isn't a church, but actually full of nasty old men. I like how he completely lied to the press' face. You married a 12 yr old girl, and no you didn't root out shit. He's part of the main reason there are issues there.

I can't believe that Nikki actually KNOWS she has a spending problem, and continue to lie about! If she honestly had an issue, she wouldn't see a problem with telling the truth. But, since she knows there is a problem, she's purposely trying to cover it up. And no, it's NOT for Wayne. It's for HER. She wants it to be all about HER. He has complete right to get angry at her. I find highly disrespectful that her father was even asked to pay for it, let alone IS going to pay for it. That's wrong. Her husband or her should pay for it, not the daddy who is no longer involved in their lives. She was definitely changing the subject, and honestly he has everytime to get mad at her dad's little scheme to make even more money. It doesn't effect her position in the family, everyone still sees her as a bitch. Cry more. You're just upset you can't spend $50,000 on a 5 yr old's bday. Pity party!

She also totally ignored Bill's rant about not spending money, and not inviting her father. Apparently she's going to keep making this about her, and ignore everything that is said to her. Didn't she realize with the home security system, that there is obviously something NOT right. I have no idea why Nikki keeps being a bitch and ruining her own life. She obviously didn't come from a ton of money, so why does she think she can spend it freely. Let alone, after his reaction, did she really think it was a good idea to invite her dad? Come on now. Think! I think because Bill said she couldn't spend that much money on a birthday party, she decided to defy what he said in some other way. Childish!

I hope that Margie realizes driving is a priveledge, and since she's not paying for the car - she should be careful. Especially with someone else's kid in the car! She's very irresponsible, and acts like a child. How dare she ask Barb's daughter to babysit her kids while she goes on a joyride. If she was using that car properly, she would take the kids WITH her.

I honestly thought the new neighbor was fake. I think the only real reason he introduced himself was because of the commercial, and he wants props in saying he knows/lives near the Hendrickson guy. It's like our neighbors, been there for months and the only time they introduce themselves is when they noticed we were babysitting their fucked up kids. After that, didn't hear from them again - besides the anonymous notes. I like Barb's dealing with the situation, "we keep to ourselves". LOL Good going! (Also, after the party when they turned off their porch light and went inside, I was like do you have nothing better to do then to stare at people all day? Why don't you mind your business...however, these people are breaking the law and shit sooo...)

I'm not sure what world Bill lives on, but him telling Don that the prophet will just "give up" is ludicrous. The prophet only cares about money, and with that many kids, of course his money issues will overlap. I don't think the prophet cares who he hurts in order to get his money, I wouldda just called the cops and told them "hey, I'm being extorted, here's all the information". I know they risk "exposure", but if they were honestly doing something LEGAL - they'd have help.

I thought it was funny when Margie invaded his mom's personal space, and the mom was all like...okay and who are you? I don't blame her for saying Margie was young either. Honestly, I'm surprised Barb wasn't highly insulted that he kept picking up younger wives. I'm sure it's not their "minds" that attracted him to them first. I found it tacky, that unlike his friend "Don", he seemed to pick younger girls...not girls his own wife's age. That's not right. He inadvertently made Barb and Nikki feel unattracted, Barb twice so.

Nikki is the biggest fucking bitch ever. She's now lying to her husband, just to "get her way". I'm sorry honey, but this time you royally fucked up. I hope that she gets it in the end. Apparently, dumbass bitch doesn't realize how serious the situation is. Newsflash: If he got a SECUTIY SYSTEM in the house, and people at work are being attacked, it's a dire situatin. You can't just be "one family" after that. She's even more of an idiot to try and say "fix it then", "be a peacemaker". What the fuck is that chick smoking? I know it's her father, but she probably has no idea who her father even is. He seems like an evil, old man that only cares about his money.

Actually, if he told her the reason she couldn't spend all that money or have her little party in the first place was because of her father, I'm sure she'd be a little more cooperative. I'm surprised that Roman/Prophet said that it was okay to put their differences aside for the sake of pressence. I'm sure he didn't want to look bad in front of the entire list of guests. However, did the old guy just take credit for Barb's health?

I felt bad for Wayne, the kid. This is supposed to be a party for him, and it turns out it's all about Nikki. Again. What kind of mother does that! Little guy looked miserable. Funny that even her own mother is saying to beat a bitch if she doesn't listen. He didn't even have fun on that poney, and she seemed to have wasted time getting him to ride it. Must of been another attention thing. I hope they don't have to keep it, where would they even put it!

I'm worried that Bill's brother might have the hots for Barb. He seemed a little TOO close to her, and he was really flattering her a lot. Shouldn't he be giving thar ring to his own child, once it comes? He also seems a lot closer to Bill's eldest boy then Bill actually does.

It seems like things weren't put on hold, or the little Rhonda has her own agenda. I know she misses her friend, but trying to convince her to do stuff with the "old sect" is just asking for trouble. I liked the guilt trip she gave her. LOL I can't believe the little tramp is even PROUD of breaking the law. She's PROUD of her situation, and loves to flaunt it. I think old Roman only likes her best because she's barely even an adult. I'm sure the other wives don't necessarily hate her because she's young, but because of her shitty attitude. And way to dodge the love question by talking about obedience. LOL (I KNEW that bitch would DO something! She just stole that chick's ipod! Even if she didn't steal it, that girl had to work her butt off to afford it - and I'm sure she would just manipulate her to give it over)

I STILL don't believe that he'd actually take a what, 200 yr old? guitar that was in a glass case, to play for a kid's birthday party. It doesn't look that old, and honestly if it was worth that much (and on a mural for fuck's sake), then either it's fake or he's fucking retarded. Nikki also totally interrupted guitar time, because apparently she can't last more then 2minutes without having the attention focused on her.

It's terrible that she knows the name brand names. If everything isn't about materilistic things, then why does she fucking know all of this? It's kid's shoes and she knows all of them just by sight? What is she even teaching this kid? Why does she care about the brand so much? Apparently, she ordered all of it for her kid just because. And, apparently going to a local store for all of it was too hard for her, because then it wouldn't be named brand. Even her own mother has this look on her face of "wtf". It's sad that she even got him a gift card to some place he's never even heard of! She's turning things into all about her posessions...what kind of mother is that!

Though mommy is a little off the mark about coercing Margie into marriage. While I think he did prey on her (she is technically 20 yrs younger then him?), because she lived in a very small town and just wanted out. I don't think he actually forced her into anything. Yes, he is a sleeze for marrying so young, but she was over 20 when they got married, right?

Everyone looks super pleased to be there! LOL Only Nikki is happy about the party. Everyone else either looks miserable, bored, or wanting to run. Apparently, Nikki wanted even MORE attention so she started yet another song! Yeah, cause you can tell they totally wanted to do that! Apparently she didn't get the hint when no one started singing. So, naturally, as an attention whore, we need to pick up the kid and keep pointing (it's another manipulation tactic).

Wow she is such a bitch! I wouldda asked too since she was basically stabbing it with a spoon. She's such a bitch! Her reaction is the exact reason why I have no idea why he even bothered to ruin his and Barb's marraige by marrying her ass. Then to have a little bitch fit like that in front of their guests is like what the fuck. Grow up! Apparently, since she can't have his attention (wow, talk about clingy), she has now decided to make everyone else miserable at the party. It seems like she is a little TOO close to her dad. Apparently, all she cares about is Daddy and not really Bill. All it took was 2minutes of attention from the prophet to get her back to giggling.

I almost felt bad for Roman. He actually looked and spoke like he misses spending time with his daughter. However, I can't tell if he hates Bill just because of the money thing or because of his daughter. I think if he had to choose between his daughter and money, he might go with money.

Why are they apologizing for her own party going like shit? Why is she even moping around about it? NIKKI caused that shit herself!! Maybe if she wasn't such a psychotic, clingy bitch - and actually about her kid - it would have gone better! And no, you don't fit in because you're a crazy bitch!

No comments: